Sunday, February 16, 2014

22 Weeks






How far along: 22 weeks.

Size of baby: He is the size of a papaya.

Maternity clothes: Yes, I'm sporting maternity jeans and top in this pic.

Movement: Yes, this wild child moves all the time.

Sleep: Pretty good, can't complain.

What I miss: It snowed earlier this week and we got about 6 inches.  I discovered snow is not nearly as fun when you are almost 6 months pregnant.  Sledding wasn't an option and putting on 5 additional pounds of snow gear along with being pregnant is not easy.  It definitely was a lot of work trying to move around in all that, I was pretty exhausted after about 30 mins or so.

Symptoms: The back pain is back and I thought I was having morning sickness again but its more like indigestion.   After I eat I just feel yucky, so I have to eat smaller meals I guess.

Cravings: None.

Favorite moment of the week:  This week we were given our first gift for the baby and it was quite a big one!  My unbelievably generous inlaws bought our stroller for us,  I have been wanting this stroller for forever and I am so thankful for this generous gift! Thank you Mom and Dad!
Cannot wait to put this to use!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin