Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Nicholas!

Today is my nephew Nicholas's 2nd birthday! I cannot believe you are two today, I remember the day you were born just like it was yesterday.  It was truly one of the best days of my life, you stole my heart the moment I laid eyes on you!  Nicholas you bring so much joy to our lives, you are silly, sweet, full of energy and make us laugh constantly!  It is truly a blessing to be your Aunt and I look forward to watching you grow!  We love you more and more each day! Happy Birthday little man!


January 22, 2011

Happy Aunt and Uncle!

First Easter






Bella loves the little man just as much as we do!

First Birthday!

So silly!



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. don't know why it was deleted but i reposted:)

      Delete
  2. You guys totally rock!! Nicholas loves you, Michael and Bella so much. Thank you for being such a big part of his life. We are all looking forward to making Virginia his first road trip out of NC!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin