Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween recap

Here is a recap of our Halloween festivities.

The weekend before Halloween I headed home to spend time with my family and for our neighborhood Halloween party. Unfortunately Michael didn't get to join us, it was the weekend before his defense and he had tons of work to get done so he had to stay behind :(.  It was a great weekend and I got to spend some much needed time with my family. Here are some pics from the weekend:


Bella was happy to be back with her best bud!


Jordan's awesome costume!


Bella and I were bumble bees


The sweetest bumble bee in the world


Daisy was a Tar Heel cheerleader, since we beat State that day!! Woo hoo!


Jordan's costume served multiple purposes


However her costume made it difficult to eat her chili



With our Daddy's!


My Dad and I, he is dressed as a gas station attendant.  He doesn't normally dress this sloppy.

The party was awesome and then something even more awesome happened:


Our Neighbor Bobby proposed to his girlfriend Leah!!!!!!!


The happy couple!


Champagne to celebrate


A toast to the Mr. and Mrs. to be!

Congrats to Bobby and Leah we are so thrilled for you guys and cannot wait for the big day!

The next day Jordan and I carved pumpkins, here are our masterpieces:


Jordan's


and my Frankenstein pumpkin.




Since Halloween fell on a Wednesday that is normally the day we meet with our small group so we all decided to skip our usual bible study( I know shameful but with the door bell ringing constantly we probably wouldn't be very productive) and make yummy food,  hand out candy to the trick or treaters and just hang.  This also happened to be the day after Michael passed his thesis defense so it was also a little celebration of that.


Lots and lots of yummy food!


Superman and I, Malachi our friends April and Will's little man!


I mean how cute can this little boy be?


He is on the move!



So that about does it, we had a blast celebrating Halloween and cannot wait for the upcoming Holidays!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin