Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Election Day 2012!

I don't usually post or get involved in political discussions, it just comes with way to much negativity (but it's my blog and I wanted to document this historic occasion for myself). Unfortunately a time that should unite us as Americans seems to tear us apart and there is more focus on tearing each other down than building our Country.  Honestly the biggest problem in our country isn't spending or lack there of, the economy, social issues etc; its that our country cannot work together they cannot set aside differences and meet on common ground and get work done to better our Country.  There are points I agree and disagree with on both sides but as of today November 7, 2012 the American people have spoken and Barack Obama is our president  and regardless of if I agree or disagree with him he is our President  and I am going to stand behind him, respect him and most of all pray for him because he is the President of MY country and I am proud to be an American, It is truly the greatest country in the world. And that's all I am going to say about that!  Hope everyone got out and voted and had a great day!  God Bless America!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin