Friday, November 2, 2012

He did it!!!!!!

So if you didn't already hear, Michael's thesis defense was Tuesday and he PASSED!!!!  I cannot tell you guys what a huge relief that is, it means he will officially be Dr. Michael Roman PhD on December 15th when he graduates, it means we can get all our moving plans in motion because we are officially moving to VA in January!
I just wanted to take a moment and brag a little on my man.  It has been a long 5 and a half years and the amount of work that this man has put in is unbelievable  not to mention how hard I have seen him work over the past month, that was just insane.  I am so beyond proud of this man, he has shown me his strength, diligence and commitment to finishing strong and boy did he ever.  I am truly blessed to be married to such an incredible man, he amazes me! The Lord truly has been so faithful throughout this entire process.  There were some hard stressful times and over and over the Lord reminded us that He is in control and that He has plans to prosper us and give us a hope and a future. We also had so many people praying for us on the day of the defense and those prayer were so amazing I truly felt them and I know Michael did also, honestly I was so nervous that day without those prayers I would have been a complete basket case.   It has been 5 years of classes, tests, long nights in the lab, experiments and lots of lots of writing and it is all coming to an end. We started this journey before we were married and never thought it would come to an end and now here we are coming up on our 4th wedding anniversary and finally about to start the next adventure! Michael I love you, I am so incredibly proud of you and even more proud to call you my husband.  Congrats babe, cannot wait for our next adventure!

I leave you with some pics over the past few years, when Michael would have to go in on the weekends or at night sometimes I would tag along to keep him company.

Me pretending like I am helpful

Working in the clean room


Mad scientist, complete with the crazy hair


Once again pretending

Lots and lots of books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin