Friday, October 26, 2012

A trip down Halloween memory lane

Since Halloween is just around the corner I thought I would share some pictures from Halloweens in the past. We did good our first Halloween as a married couple and dressed in coordinating costumes but the past two Halloweens Michael and I got a little lazy and failed to dress up but we made sure Bella was dressed for the occasion! So without further adieu, pictures of Halloween past.

                                          Halloween 2009, our first Halloween as a family:

Farmer Family

Bella the cow


Halloween 2010:


Bella the Skeleton
 
 
 
Halloween 2011:
 
Bella the Halloween Princess!

 

Bella and I are headed to a Halloween party this weekend and have coordinating costumes this year, unfortunately Michael can't join us as I mentioned before his thesis defense is TUESDAY(AHHH) so he will be working :( I will be sure to share pics of Bella and I sometime next week! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin