Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Favorites!

I wanted to share with you guys some of my favorite beauty products.  I by no means am an expert and honestly as much as I would love to be this glamorous fashionista I just love sweats way to much, but every once and a while I can get all gussied up!

So here are my must haves:

Oranix moroccan argan oil body lotion:  this stuff is amazing, I found it this summer and fell in love.  It makes your skin super soft and is not greasy at all! Oh yeah and it smells amazing
 Fekkai Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner: my cousin Jordan first bought this and when I tried some of hers I was hooked!  It makes my hair so shiny and soft.  It is pretty pricey and honestly I wouldn't buy it for myself but Jordan being the awesome person she is, bought it for me for my birthday!!


Two faced Natural eye shadow palette:  I suck at make up, its just a fact.  But ever since I discovered this stuff I am somewhat mediocre.  I love the colors, I'm not big on bright colors I'm pretty neutral when it comes to make so this is perfect.  However it also has some sparkly and darker colors for when you are feeling a little daring! Oh yeah and it also has little inserts with instructions on how to do different styles. I def need instructions.

 Chi flat iron:  So I have been in love with Chi for almost 3 years and we are still going strong. I used to use the cheap flat irons for like twenty bucks from target, until I met this beauty and I will never go back.  It straightens and smooths my hair so well and quickly.  

So there you have it my beauty favorites, like I said they are pretty basic because I am far from a beauty queen.

What are some of your favorites?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin