Friday, October 5, 2012

Tailgating recipe!

This is my go to tailgating recipe it soooo easy and everyone always loves it, I get asked for the recipe at least once every time I make it!  I have been making this since I was a teenager and I cannot remember where exactly I got it from.

What you will need:
8oz container of sour cream
one can of refried beans
one packet of taco seasoning
shredded cheese
any toppings you like.

In a shallow dish combine the sour cream and refried beans until mixed well.  Then stir in the taco seasoning. Top with shredded cheese and any other toppings.  You can really do what ever you want here, I usually keep it simple and leave it as is.  But you could top with bell peppers, olives, jalapenos, etc the variations are really limitless.  Also if you like it warm you could pop it in the oven and melt the cheese.

Sorry I don't have a pic, but heres the next best thing a tailgating pup! Go Panthers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin