Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas card 2012!


I have done a photo Christmas card every year since we got married, my ultimate plan is to put them all together in a scrap book so we can look back on them but I have yet to do that ha ha.  This year is definitely my favorite to date, thanks to Jordan we got some great pics!  I made ours on Shutterfly and I was really pleased with the final product!  So here is our card this year! (I don't have access to a scanner so it is a pic of our card)

Front

Back


 

9 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's link up. What a precious card! Miss Bella is one pretty puppy, too. Merry Christmas to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your card is beyond precious!

      Delete
  2. Cute! We didn't do Christmas cards {photo ones} before kids and I wish we would have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm definitely glad we have stuck with it, it will be so fun to look back on. :)

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from Kelly's...love the picture on the back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Your little man is so precious!

      Delete
  4. That is very cute. I love the pic of you both kissing that adorable dog! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammie @ http://blessedsoul35.blogspot.com/
    Over from Kelly's Korner and I wanted to say that you have a cute card and I love the idea of yearly Christmas cards. My daughter does that for her family, but she also puts the photo cards that she receives she puts them on a ring yearly and puts them on her stand for all to look at. Happy Holidays to all!

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin