Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Weekend!

This past weekend was the long awaited trip home for Easter!  I was beyond excited to get home and see our family and friends.  Friday afternoon we packed up and headed south!  We arrived around dinner time and headed straight to my Dad's house, gave tons of hugs and then decided to head to dinner with Jordan.  Where did we go for dinner? Showmars, of course!  If you are from Charlotte you know why, it's amazing!  After dinner we headed to my in laws and spent the evening catching up and playing with our nephews.
I was beyond giddy to see this sign.

Nicholas was happy to see his bud Bella.

Love this kid!

Nicholas was loving the front camera on the iphone.


More love for Bella.

Playing cars with Bella.

Saturday we spent the day with my Mom, Aunt Leslie and cousin Kayley.  I didn't get any pics, probably because we were to busy laughing and joking around, that's pretty much all we do when we are together, tons and tons of inappropriate humor. Saturday evening we had a birthday party at Michael's parents to celebrate the April birthdays which included: Michael, James, Steve and Whitney.  It was so nice to spend some time with some of my best friends and family.
The birthday peeps blowing out the candles.

My Birthday boys!

Mommy and James.

Brothers

All this cake, for me?

Sunday morning we woke up early and headed to Elevation for Easter service, it was incredible I might have sobbed through pretty much the entire service.  It was such a great way to start the day remembering what Jesus did for us on the cross, and why we have so many reasons to celebrate.  After church we headed back to my in laws to hang with the fam and have lunch.  It was such a beautiful day we decided to head to the back yard and relax.  Some how my bro in law Eric got a hold of our camera and this ridiculous photo shoot ensued.
Rolling in the grass.

Bella enjoying her bone the Easter Bunny brought her!

Here comes the silliness.

Yep there it is

Then leads to some impromptu Cheerleading.


Then this cute little one joined in the fun!


How we really feel about babies, haha.

James thinks its pretty funny.

Its drooling, ewww!

All jokes aside we really do love this kid!

Uncle Eric and James.


Daddy and James.

That pretty much does it for our weekend, it was way to short and I am missing home already.  Luckily we will be back in about a month for two Graduations yippy! I am really excited for spring and summer and all the business it brings! Until next time Happy April!
















2 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin