Monday, January 6, 2014

16 weeks!

This post is really late considering I will be 17 weeks tomorrow, but at least I am getting it posted.  Along with being late I didn't get around to taking my usual weekly picture so I had to do a little improvising.



How far along: 16 weeks!

Size of baby: June Bug is the size of an avocado.

Maternity clothes: Not yet.

Movement: I'm pretty darn sure I have been feeling movement, when I'm sitting or lying down I feel little flutters and pops.  It happens mostly when I'm eating, clearly June Bug likes food as much as I do! Also when we went to my 16 week appt and the Dr was listening to the heartbeat, you could hear June Bug moving around so obviously we have an active baby!

Sleep: Sleep is definitely not a problem for me, I could sleep all day if it were possible.

What I miss: Nothing at all

Cravings: None, just really enjoying food lately.

Symptoms: Occasional back pain but not many symptoms at all.

Favorite moment of this week: This week was super busy, celebrating New Years, having our 16 week appt and finally getting to hear our little one's heartbeat.  And last but not least celebrating our 5 year anniversary in D.C, we had a wonderful weekend away just the two of us.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin