Thursday, January 23, 2014

19 Weeks!

Clearly Bella thought something out the window was more interesting than looking at the camera.


How far along: 19 weeks

Size of baby: June Bug is the size of a mango.

Maternity clothes: Well I went this weekend to do some shopping and had no luck.  The town we live in is on the smaller side and the mall here is for lack of a better word.... awful.  I mean it doesn't even have a Gap!  So I just couldn't find anything I was crazy about, I am really in the market for jeans, unfortunately I am kind of a jean snob so I'm really picky.  I think I'm going to hit up the malls in Charlotte when I'm home and see if I can find something I like.  I know I don't have many readers but if there is someone out there reading this that has a favorite brand of maternity jeans please let me know.

Movement: Yep, June bug is a mover and a shaker.

Sleep:  Pretty good, I have random nights when I don't sleep as well but over all I sleep pretty good.

What I miss: Noting.

Cravings: Pickles and those little Cuties.  They say cuties are for kids but I think they are for pregos!

Symptoms: The back pain has improved some this week, so overall I'm feeling pretty great.

Favorite moment of the week: Just being another week further along in my pregnancy and being one week away from the half way mark!  Oh yeah and we find out the gender this coming Tuesday, then we are headed home to Charlotte to share the gender with our families!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited! 20 weeks today! I asked Molly and she said she got her Maternity Jeans on Zulilly, and they are called "Oh! Momma." Just in case you don't find anything in Charlotte this weekend :-D

    ReplyDelete

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin