Saturday, January 18, 2014

18 Weeks


How far along: 18 Weeks.

Size of baby: June bug is the size of a sweet Potato.

Maternity clothes: I think I'm about ready to cave and start trying some maternity clothes.  I wore my pre-prego jeans with the Bella band the other night and it was just not comfortable, so I at least need some maternity bottoms.  Michael and I are actually going to head out tonight to do some maternity clothes shopping.

Movement: Yep, June Bug moves a lot and it is so much fun!  I have even been able to see a couple kicks/punches from the outside.  I will say sometimes it feels really strange, kind of like you have a little gold fish flipping and flopping around inside of you, weird but awesome!

Sleep: It's hit or miss, sometimes I sleep great and other nights I toss and turn.

What I miss: Nothing.

Cravings: Pickles! I know how cliche of me right? But in all seriousness I can not get enough Claussen pickles!

Symptoms: Continued back pain and pressure.

Favorite moment of this week: Feeling more and more movement, and getting one week closer to finding out it June Bug is a little lady or a little man!  We find out on the 28th so 10 days and counting!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin