Friday, February 22, 2013

My favorite memories.

We are smack in the middle of the dull-drums of winter and we have been up to absolutely nothing blog worthy.  So why not take this time to look back at some of my favorite pictures of Michael and I over the past few years.  We have only had professional pictures of us taking twice: our engagement and wedding. I would really like to change that soon and get some pictures done of us with Bella, here's to hoping. So here are some of my most cherished memories.
First off our engagement pictures, we had these taken the Fall after we got engaged.  Its hard to believe it was 5 1/2 years ago.







And now our wedding pics:


Love this picture of the church.

The kiss!







This picture melts my heart! Daddy's girl!

With the people we love!


Hope you enjoyed! Spring please come soon!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin