Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Today is one of my best friend in the whole wide world's birthday, my Sarah!  Sarah and I go way way back all the way to High School, where we met and quickly became inseparable   We even worked together at a local restaurant!  And when it came time for college well we did that together too.  I have so many fun memories with her: spring break, bible class, driving around town, going out on the town, watching Grey's together EVERY thursday and the list goes on and on and on.  But those fun times are only a small part of why I love this girl so much.  She is truly one of the kindest most giving people I know, she has been there for me through thick and thin, and trust me there has been a lot of thick and thin over the past 10+ years.  Sarah now lives in Atlanta and I don't get to see her near as often as I wish I could, but I know no matter how long we have been apart as soon as we are together it is like no time has passed at all.

Sarah,
Thank you for being such a terrific friend over the years, you are the absolute best and I am beyond grateful for our friendship.  I love you to the moon and back! Happy Birthday!

February 2006 at UNCC


She loves me!

Sarah's 21st Birthday, how was this 7 years ago?


Spring break 06 in Florida

We even wear matching hats!





We love sliding down steps!

Yep! Definitely lovin it!

Pumpkin carvin!

Tearin up Franklin Street on Halloween!

My 21st!

Yes, my hat says "Where's the Bar?". 

Her and I on my wedding day, one pic that doesn't involve alcohol haha!




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin