Saturday, September 8, 2012

Are you ready for some football?

Looks like Bella sure is!


Here in the Roman household we LOVE football! We love college and NFL equally, I am a Carolina fan to the end and my husband is a demon deacon, they played each other today and lets just say I don't want to talk about it ha ha! When it comes to the NFL we are die hard Carolina Panthers fans, I mean we grew up in Charlotte, NC so who else would we pull for! Unfortunately the Panthers don't have the best following but watch if we have a good season you will see all the bandwagon fans jumping back on the wagon grrrrr! However my husband and I have loved the panthers from the beginning through every losing season. We are so excited about this season the panthers are definitely moving in the right direction and we cannot wait to see the boys tear it up on the field this season!!! Today is their first game against the Buccaneers and I am giddy with excitement! Yay for football and GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin