- The cooler weather, duh!
- pumpkin scented candles
- pumpkin bread
- well pretty much anything pumpkin
- my birthday ;)
- The NC state fair, hello deep fried snickers!
- Yummy soups and chilis in the crock pot.
- Fall leaves, they are amazing here in NC.
- Corn mazes and pumpkin patches.
- Fall decor, which I will be busting out soon!
1 can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 can light red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 1/2 cups thick and chunky salsa
1 can tomato sauce
2 tbsp. chili powder
1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast cut into bite sized pieces.
1 onion, chopped
1 cup frozen corn
1 cup shredded cheese.
Combine beans, salsa, tomato sauce and chili powder in slow cooker. Top with chicken, onions and corn (do not stir). cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours (or high for 4-5 hours)
Serve topped with shredded cheese and any other toppings you like. We like sour cream and fritos if we have them on hand!
Happy fall y'all!!!!